Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir error

2010-01-12 10:36:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir error
From: ReynierPM <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: Moray Henderson <Moray.Henderson AT ict-software DOT org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:27:17 -0500
On 1/12/2010 10:17 am, Moray Henderson wrote:
> When was /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf last changed?
This file was changed by myself today: 2010-01-12 09:37 bacula-dir.conf

> What does line 23 of /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf say?
This is line 23:
@/etc/bacula/clients/virtual_server/05.dc-10.128.60.5.conf #SVN+MySQL

Maybe "+" symbol is the error

> Most likely explanation is that you or another admin have done something
> to bacula-dir.conf that it doesn't understand.  When you restarted the
> server it tried to read the changed file and found the error.
The only person authorized to touch this server is me, so the error is
due to a bad command or something else from me I'm not so sure
--
Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira