Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir error

2010-01-12 10:30:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir error
From: Moray Henderson <Moray.Henderson AT ict-software DOT org>
To: "'ReynierPM'" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:17:59 +0000
ReynierPM wrote:
>Hi every:
>Today I restart my Bacula Server for maintenance but I'm getting this
>error:
>12-Jan 09:37 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at lex.c:270
>Config token too long, file: /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf, line 23,
>begins at line 10
>
>Why this?

When was /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf last changed?
What does line 23 of /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf say?

Most likely explanation is that you or another admin have done something
to bacula-dir.conf that it doesn't understand.  When you restarted the
server it tried to read the changed file and found the error.

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline"