Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fully Qualified Name?

2010-01-08 18:15:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fully Qualified Name?
From: brown wrap <gramos AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:12:38 -0800 (PST)
I am setting up bacula at home and my network connection is a cable modem using dhcp. Up until now that hasn't been a problem. I really don't need to set up clients for now, I just want to experiement using bacula to backup the machine its installed on. I brought up webacula and when I try to select things I keep getting connection errors. The bacula ports are open, at least through the firewall gui on Fedora. Not absolutely sure though, since nmap map doesn't show them. So my quest is do I need a FQDM ? Thanks.

greg