Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Windows Sd write on dat

2010-01-08 08:51:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Windows Sd write on dat
From: Ghido <paolo.ghidini AT heroflon DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 05:17:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, i'm using bacula for backup all my network. I have two storage server
debian based. Now i want to add a new server for a new department. I like to
reuse a windows 2003 server with an HP storage works DAT 40.
It's compatible with bacula sd? someone can send me a link or a suggestions
for the better configuration?
Thank you
Ghido