Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Script to read bacula jobs info

2009-12-30 13:58:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Script to read bacula jobs info
From: alexander AT nautae.eti DOT br
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:55:40 -0700
Hi.

I have to integrate Bacula with GLPI inventory system.

So, I have to read jobs info like Name, FileSet, Pool, Level,
Schedule, etc, from each job,

and put it in a data structure to export to GLPI.

So, I'm about to write a Perl script and some regular expressions to
read conf job file.

But... is there any way that Bacula could give those information?

Thanks for any help!

[]s
Alexander
Brazil