Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 3 for RHEL and Centos 5

2009-12-28 06:47:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 3 for RHEL and Centos 5
From: Sven Lankes <sven AT lank DOT es>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:23:25 +0100
Hi,

as I wasn't able to find a current bacula for EL5-Type distros, I built
one myself by tweaking the current Fedora (3.0.3) spec just enough to
build on EL-5 (basically all I had to do was remove bat from the build
as qt4 is not available von EL-5).

The bacula 3.0.3 - packages are available @:

http://slankes.fedorapeople.org/

Create a bacula-current-el5.repo in /etc/yum/repos.d/

[bacula-current-el5]
name=Bacula-current packages for EL5
baseurl=http://slankes.fedorapeople.org/bacula-el5/$basearch/RPMS/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

This needs the EPEL-Repository. It's only available for i386 and x86_64
as I don't have any PPC hardware to test this on.

I'll try to keep this updated as new bacula versions are released.

--
sven === jabber/xmpp: sven AT lankes DOT net