Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with bacula-sd?

2009-12-21 05:45:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with bacula-sd?
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:35:40 +0200
"Rafal Kaminski" <rafal.kaminski AT blstream DOT com> kirjoitti
viestissä:4B2F42C7.3070205 AT blstream DOT com...
> Hi,
>
> I had god work bacula-dir and bacula-sd, but my friend wanted to install
> monit package on Debian server. And ... He broken some with bacula :(
>
> Now when I run bconsole and run backup one of my server I see:
>
> --CUT-HERE--
>
> *messages
> 21-Dec 09:44 domain-dir JobId 2809: Start Backup JobId 2809,
> Job=firewall-eta.domain-primary.2009-12-21_09.44.23_30
> 21-Dec 09:44 domain-dir JobId 2809: Using Device
> "BLS-FileStorage-Primary-Full"
> 21-Dec 09:44 domain-dir JobId 2809: Fatal error: catreq.c:352 Invalid
> Catalog request: CatReq

The error above wasn't the only one with references to catalog problems.
I've no idea what is "monit", nor do I know Debian. So this is very general
guess:
- is your database server running and Bacula Catalog database still alive
there?
- did "your friend" possibly touch some firewall settings?

--
TiN