Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bulk data backup

2009-12-16 07:59:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bulk data backup
From: Özgür <hinoglu AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:56:21 +0200
Hi,

I have about 1.5 TB of data, consisting of logs, backups and stuff kept on
CDs and DVDs for years, and i'm willing to store these datas on bacula for
easier maintenance from now on.

I want to bulk insert these datas into bacula and will do it via creating a
job definition in bacula that will be fired manually to read tha datas
from mounted CD/DVD storage and store for each CD/DVD. But i wonder whether
there's more convenient and easier way of doing this. if so, how?

thanks,
özgür