Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] logwatch

2009-12-14 18:49:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] logwatch
From: Steve Ellis <ellis AT brouhaha DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:32:23 -0800
On 12/14/2009 7:22 AM, Craig White wrote:
> A relatively new bacula 3.0.3 installation on CentOS 5
>
> I get an error every day from logwatch...

> Cannot find shared script applybaculadate

> *ApplyBaculaDate =
>
> What is it that I am supposed to do?
>
> Craig

I had the same error when I switched back to the Fedora supplied RPM
after upgrading to Fedora 12.  For Fedora, there is an updated set of
bacula RPMs in updates-testing that fixes the problem.  With the updated
bacula-director-common RPM, applybaculadate is in
/etc/logwatch/scripts/shared (and the .conf file still looks the same as
yours).  If you can't get an updated RPM, copying the script to that
location may fix the problem you are having.

Hope that helps,
-se