Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Check space usage per client

2009-12-04 10:01:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Check space usage per client
From: Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 AT mac DOT com>
To: Caspar Smit <c.smit AT truebit DOT nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:32:14 -0600
On Fri, 04 Dec 2009, Caspar Smit might have said:

> Hi all,
>
> I wondered if there is a way to check how much
> storage
> space a client (filedaemon) is using?
>
> Kind
> regards,
> Caspar
> Smit

I added this query to my query.sql file.

Mike

# 20
:List storage used by client and pool
SELECT Client.Name AS Client, Pool.Name as Pool,
    sum(Job.JobFiles) as Files, sum(Job.JobBytes) as Bytes
  FROM Client, Job, Pool
  WHERE Job.ClientID = Client.ClientID and Job.PoolID = Pool.PoolID
  GROUP by Client.ClientID
  ORDER by Client.Name;