Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need an opensuse maintainer

2009-12-01 01:30:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need an opensuse maintainer
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:25:33 +0100
Jon Schewe wrote:
> It seems that opensuse is in need of a maintainer for bacula. Anyone
> interested?

Hi Jon,

As fan of opensuse, and Bacula, I'm really interessed about that.
I've some plan to build recent version with obs (openbuild service).
But I've need some time (which I'm currently a bit short with :-)

Need maintainers where did you get this information ?
I know released opensuse package are old and only contain one database. Which
quiet bad.
But usually we use packages offered directly on Bacula download website.

--

     Bruno Friedmann
openSUSE/Member