Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula does Full even when previous full exists?

2009-07-30 08:11:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula does Full even when previous full exists?
From: Sukesh Nischal <sukesh.nischal AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

I am backing up a client every week to a weekly pool and  every day to a
daily pool

Bacula decides to do a full backup for daily backups , even when a previous
full backup already exists in the weekly pool.

It seems like Bacula care about which pool a full backup exists in. Surely
the fact that I have a full backup regardless of which pool it's in should
trigger a incremental for my daily backups?

Is this a bug or a problem in my config?

Bacula version 3.0.1 Centos 5.3  MySQL 5.0.72