Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Thank you bacula, it rock's

2009-07-30 07:47:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Thank you bacula, it rock's
From: "gfr AT gmx DOT us" <gfr AT gmx DOT us>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:47:23 -0400
I agree with Bruno.
A while back a server with over 100GB of data died  4 hours prior to my
flight to Toronto.
I was able to restore all the data onto a standby server and get people
working without the loss of a single file.
And without missing my plane!

thanks to everyone who contributed to bacula - it is an impressive
backup tool.