Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] zero-size catalog after upgrade

2009-07-29 12:50:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] zero-size catalog after upgrade
From: Brian Clarkson <brianc AT lnstar DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:45:51 -0500
I did have one more problem with my recent upgrade from 1.36.3 to
2.4.1.

I changed the RunBeforeJob and RunAfterJob commands for the
BackupCatalog job.  When I ran the job this morning (after fixing a
config error) it ran successfully.  (At least, the console didn't report
any errors.  The job list from the console indicates success.)

Now my BackupCatalog file is tiny when compared to previous files.  I
only have one 619kb file whereas the catalog file usually spans 3 or 4
512M files.

Is there a config directive I should be examining?

Brian Clarkson