Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Status

2009-07-29 11:42:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Status
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "bacula-users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:37:39 +0200
Hello again,

Sorry, I forgot to mention a couple more points concerning proposed changes in
the Bacula rpms:

- Eliminate bgconsole
- Eliminate bwx-console
- Eliminate the tray monitor

The code for those feature will remain in Bacula, but we will not longer
produce those items in the rpms -- they add enormous complexity.

Best regards,

Kern