Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore Windows directory to another drive

2009-07-29 02:14:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore Windows directory to another drive
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:10:00 +0200
Without information about how your default restore job is define the following
could be wrong.

Verify that you also choose the right client to restore ( could be modified
with the mod command )
If it try to send the restore to a host without the b: drive, the message would
become clear :-)

--

     Bruno Friedmann