Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore Windows directory to another drive

2009-07-29 00:26:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore Windows directory to another drive
From: "Ken Barclay" <ken.barclay AT qbmore DOT com>
To: <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:04:42 +0700 (ICT)

Hi,

I’m currently attempting to restore a windows directory to a location other than its original location, but receiving error.

The backup fileset was f:\

However, due to limited disk space we need to restore to b:\

JobId 10291: Error: B: is not a valid drive 29-Jul 10:40 msdb-fd JobId 10291: Error: ../../findlib/create_file.c:223 Could not create B:/Restore090729/f/RunningDB/BIZDATA/BIZDATA.mdf: ERR=The system cannot find the path specified.

In bconsole, modify ‘where’, I put this:

Please enter path prefix for restore (/ for none): B:/Restore090729

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,

Ken