Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] tapes not fully written

2009-07-28 11:11:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] tapes not fully written
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Mapper ict department <ict AT mapperlithography DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:06:41 -0400
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Mapper ict
department<ict AT mapperlithography DOT com> wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> Are you still alive? Or did i say something dumb? I posted a couple of
> updates. If you are busy i can understand as well.
> Acutally i was just wondering if you caught the latest updates.
>
> With kind regards,

Tony,
I do not know the answer. To me it looks like a some type of hardware
problem. The 10GB tape is very troubling to me. I would try the btape
test or filling the tape with either tar or dd ( using real data not
zeros) and see if the problem still exists.

John