Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Execution order of scheduled jobs

2009-07-23 10:33:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Execution order of scheduled jobs
From: Jeronimo Zucco <JCZucco AT ucs DOT br>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:25:31 -0300
I forgot to mention of priority detail. I'm using the same priority,
because of concurrent jobs. I'm running 4 concurrent jobs, and if I
change the priority, one priority have to finish all the jobs to start
other priority. This is not what I want to do, I want running
concurrent jobs, but in a pre-determinated order.

Citando Steve Thompson <smt AT vgersoft DOT com>:

> On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Jeronimo Zucco wrote:
>
>> I did'nt find how to do that. I've tried to change the order of my
>> Jobs directive and Client in bacula-dir.conf, but without efect. My
>> question is:
>>
>> How bacula determine order of execution of scheduled jobs with use the
>> same schedule ? Is it based in a sql query, or order of declaration os
>> some directive in bacula-dir ? What directive ?
>
> In my experience, jobs of the same priority always start in the order
> in which they are defined in bacula-dir.conf. Did you reload the
> director after changing the order?

Yes, I did. And the clients and jobs that I've put in the end come to
the beggining of scheduled jobs. I really don't understand how bacula
determine this order of execution of scheduled jobs with same priority.

--
Jeronimo Zucco
LPIC-1 Linux Professional Institute Certified

http://jczucco.blogspot.com