Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Execution order of scheduled jobs

2009-07-23 10:08:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Execution order of scheduled jobs
From: Jeronimo Zucco <JCZucco AT ucs DOT br>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:41:55 -0300
Hi, list.

I'm using bacula 3.0.X with mysql database. My settings of diary
backups using the same schedule (it starts all backups on the same
time), but I want to run the scheduled backups in a pre-determinated
order.

Example: my backups of 20 clients starts at 00:10, but I want run
host1 first, then hosts2, host3, etc...

I did'nt find how to do that. I've tried to change the order of my
Jobs directive and Client in bacula-dir.conf, but without efect. My
question is:

How bacula determine order of execution of scheduled jobs with use the
same schedule ? Is it based in a sql query, or order of declaration os
some directive in bacula-dir ? What directive ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Jeronimo Zucco
LPIC-1 Linux Professional Institute Certified

http://jczucco.blogspot.com