Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs Keep Restarting

2009-07-02 17:45:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs Keep Restarting
From: randalls AT bioinfo.wsu DOT edu
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:41:13 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I see that Bacula 3.0 has a duplicate job control feature.  Perhaps I need to
upgrade to 3.0 and use this feature.  However I believe I have something else
wrong in my configuration.  I need to read up on the configuration options
more.  Perhaps there is some setting that I have missed.

Anyone else have experience with large jobs.  I have an overland neo 2000 with
two, lto 3 tape drives installed.

Randall Svancara
Systems Administrator/DBA/Developer
Main Bioinformatics Laboratory