Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup space quotas

2009-07-02 11:26:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup space quotas
From: Lee Huffman <lee AT shiftedlabs DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:22:36 -0700
This is the configuration I ended up with. I'm still not sure if it will
work properly, as I have not pushed the client's backups to it yet, but
in theory it should.

Pool {
  Name = ClientNamePool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  LabelFormat = "ClientNameVol"       # Automatic labeling - volumes
begin with "ClientNameVol"
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 5368709120   # Limit volume size to 5GB
  Maximum Volumes = 6                  # Limit # of volumes to 6. This
gives client 30GB of backup space.
}

--
Lee Huffman | lee AT shiftedlabs DOT com
President - Shifted Labs, Inc.