Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup space quotas

2009-07-02 11:09:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup space quotas
From: Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: Lee Huffman <lee AT shiftedlabs DOT com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:03:53 -0400
Lee Huffman wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to determine if there's a way to define space quotas on a per host basis in Bacula. I figured there might be a way to do it by limiting the size of volumes, number of volumes within a pool, and assigning each host it's own pool. I read in an old thread that this goes against the design principles of Bacula, but I could not find anything definitive.

Hi Lee:
I'm interesting in this featuring too. Have you something concrete about this topic? Maybe will be good if you open a new "Features request" and see wath Kern have to say. If any have C or C++ experience then we will help to program this feature, don't you think?
Cheers and waiting for your comments
--
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira