Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] I need to restart Bacula every times I made a change ...

2009-06-30 10:45:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] I need to restart Bacula every times I made a change ...
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: rperezm AT uci DOT cu
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:38:43 -0600
Test your config file using `bacula-dir -t`, and if everything is ok, run bconsole and type the command `reload`. This will cause the director to reread the configuration while it is running without interruption. You should also be able to run `/etc/init.d/bacula-dir reload` to accomplish the same thing, but I like bconsole because I can immedieatly check to be sure nothing failed.

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University