Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] filesets and symbolic links

2009-06-29 16:54:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] filesets and symbolic links
From: Dirk Bartley <dbartley AT schupan DOT com>
To: Andreas Schuldei <schuldei+bacula-users AT spotify DOT com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:48:20 -0400
Here is an example of one of my filesets:

FileSet {
  Name = "ZimbraSet"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = MD5
      aclsupport = yes
    }
    File = /opt/zimbra/backup/sessions
    File = /opt/zimbra/conf
    File = /root
    #Exclude Dir Containing = ".baculaexclude"
  }
  Exclude {
     File = "\\</etc/bacula/exclude.list"
  }
}

I'm using a client side exclude.  The docs show that a client side
include was a possibility, I just decided to try a client side exclude
and it seems to work just fine.

http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/install/install/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION00670000000000000000

Look at the examples.

Dirk