Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Alfresco integration

2009-06-29 12:47:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Alfresco integration
From: Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:39:26 -0400
Hi Arno:
I'm configuring Bacula to save a PostgreSQL DB Server with your script but have some doubts. I create a file called DBServer wich contains the configuration for "DatabaseBackup" script. I give 770 permissions and root propietary as the doc said. So after that I execute the command:

./DatabaseBackup DBServer

and get this output:

==== summary output of important settings: ====
P_LOGGER :
P_MKTEMP :
LOG_STDERR : 0
LOG_STDOUT : 0
LOG_SYSLOG : 1
OUT_DUMP : /home
OUT_ERR : /dev/null
OUT_LOGERR : 0
DB_ALLDATABASES : 1
DB_DATABASES : *
DB_DUMPPROG : /usr/bin/pg_dumpall --user=postgres *
DB_HOST : localhost
DB_PASS : secret_pass
DB_PORT : 5432
DB_SOCKET :
DB_TYPE : postgres
DB_USER : postgres
BG_ON : 0
BG_STARTWAIT : 5
BG_WATCHDOGWAIT : 3600
TMPFILE : /tmp/DatabaseBackup.temp.29035.1246293364
TMPFILES :
TMPFILES_TOKEEP :

But nothing is saved. I'm doing something wrong?
Regards and waiting for your comments
PS: In this days I start backing up a Alfresco Server so I send you the feedback as soon as I get it.
--
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira