Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Antwort: Fatal error: Job canceled because max start delay time exceeded

2009-06-25 10:38:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] Antwort: Fatal error: Job canceled because max start delay time exceeded
From: C.Keschnat AT internet-mit-iQ DOT de
To: rperezm AT uci DOT cu
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:32:29 +0200
Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu> wrote on 25.06.2009 15:51:46:

> Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>

> 25.06.2009 15:51
>
> Bitte antworten an
> rperezm AT uci DOT cu

> An

> bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net

> Kopie

> Thema

> [Bacula-users] Fatal error: Job canceled because max start delay time exceeded

> Hi every:
> Today in the morning I check my email and Bacula sending to me 139
> emails with this error: Fatal error: Job canceled because max start
> delay time exceeded.
>
> What this means? How I can fix this?
> Regards,
> --
> Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira

See "Max Start Delay" in the Job Resource. I guess one of your other Jobs took too long or hang.
From the documentation:
Max Start Delay = <time>
The time specifies the maximum delay between the scheduled time and the actual start time for the Job. For example, a job can be scheduled to run at 1:00am, but because other jobs are running, it may wait to run. If the delay is set to 3600 (one hour) and the job has not begun to run by 2:00am, the job will be canceled. This can be useful, for example, to prevent jobs from running during day time hours. The default is 0 which indicates no limit.