Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] backup scenario disk/dvd

2009-06-22 07:51:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] backup scenario disk/dvd
From: "Lukasz PUZON Brodowski" <puzon AT eska DOT pl>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:46:10 +0200
Hello, everybody.
I use bacula for my backups. Everything works with weekly cycle (full at
Sunday and incremental daily).
But I want to change this scenario:
1. full backup 1st Sunday
2. differential backup every 2nd-5st Sunday 3. incremental daily

Ok, this is quite simple to do, and now I have monthly backup. Now, backups
older than month I want to backup to dvd.
So, I want to do monthly backup + 6 month (or year) to dvd's.

How to do that in bacula?

Thanks, and best regards
Lukas
p.s. sorry for my english.