Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 3.0.1 Bat, "Yes is an invalid Command"

2009-06-18 23:17:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 3.0.1 Bat, "Yes is an invalid Command"
From: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
To: John Huttley <John AT mib-infotech.co DOT nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:12:26 -0400
I would not have thought to do it that way which is more like what the
command line console would allow.  I would have Highlighted all of the
jobs in either dir status or joblist and right clicked and chose a
cancel option in the popup.

My efforts were not in simulating a command line console but in being a
gui interface.  I just had never tried it that much.  I started working
on bat shortly after starting using bacula.

One thought I had was to have two separate pages, console and bconsole.
But that was just a thought, nothing I've contemplated on what it would
take to accomplish or discussed with Kern.  Where the bconsole would
behave completely with text.

Dirk