Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Antwort: Re: Restoring Fileset from one Computer to Different Computer

2009-06-17 15:41:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Antwort: Re: Restoring Fileset from one Computer to Different Computer
From: Industry Standard Computers <sales11 AT iscnetwork DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:34:39 -0400
Thanks. I will try and fix those instances and try again later tonight.

(dellxppro was the original test computer. long gone from the picture.)
butch

--
http://www.ISCnetwork.com
Phone: (740) 695-1520

How safe is your network? Free test at our web site
http://www.iscnetwork.com/filtering/howsafe1.shtml

Industry Standard Computers specializes in: New computers, upgrading,
service, support, Micro$oft & Linux networking, Internet Filtering,
all at the lowest hourly labor rate in the area, $25 shop, $35 other,
$60 remote.

Legal Statements:
This message is copyrighted 2008, by ISC. All Rights Reserved.