Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 3.0.1 rpm release

2009-06-14 00:26:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 3.0.1 rpm release
From: Devin Reade <gdr AT gno DOT org>
To: Scott Barninger <scott AT barninger DOT com>, Bacula-Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:57:41 -0600
Thank you very much for doing the work of making this release (in
particular, the el5 release which I am using on CentOS 5).

It doesn't appear that the bacula-bat RPMs are up on sourceforge in
the fschwarz directory as they were with previous releases.  I'm assuming
that this is related to the qt problems described in April and May
on this list.

Is there a plan to release an el5 RPM for bacula-bat 3.0.1?  Or are you
foregoing it for this release?

Devin