Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Max wait time default

2009-06-13 05:56:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Max wait time default
From: Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:36:28 +0200
Hello.
I've always had jobs waiting for days for tapes.

Since I upgraded to 3.0, these jobs are failing with a message like the
following:

Fatal error: Max time exceeded waiting to mount Storage Device ...

I guess I need to increase or disable "Max Wait time" and "Max Run Sched
Time", but I have to questions:

_ which is the default value?
_ will setting these to 0, disable this feature?

  bye & Thanks
        av.