Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy Job Problem: Bacula tries to write while reading from the same device(?)

2009-06-11 10:15:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy Job Problem: Bacula tries to write while reading from the same device(?)
From: Fabio Xarax <fxarax AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:11:58 +0200
Hi All!

I'm trying to create a Copy Job, but some copies ending in error.
The CJ reads from "Tape0" (/dev/nst0) of "ChangerA" and write on "Tape0" of "ChangerB" (/dev/nst6). All Chenger are Virtual one on FC (I have no phisical device).
Looking in /var/log/messages i found the following msg that is very strage:

Jun 11 15:40:06 bckam101 kernel: st0: Current: sense key: Medium Error
Jun 11 15:40:06 bckam101 kernel:     Add. Sense: Write error
Jun 11 15:40:06 bckam101 kernel:
Jun 11 15:40:06 bckam101 kernel: Info fld=0x0

It seems Bacula tries to write on the device from where it's reading!
Is it true?
Any idea?
I also tried updating FC driver, but with no success.
Thx!
Fabio