Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with Fileset

2009-06-11 09:09:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with Fileset
From: Personal Técnico <tecnicos AT caos.uab DOT es>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:03:49 +0200
Hi,

We have getting some problems with "File = \\<file.txt" option of the "fileset.conf" file. We have configured "fileset.conf" with followiong option:

  • File = "\\<C:/lista.txt"

With this option, within a fileset definition, Bacula would "take" C:\lista.txt file in the client system and read all lines defined them. Each lines is a folder o file to backup.
However, sometimes, backup starts and saves folder C:\windows and hibernate file and windows subfolders, when these folders ARE NOT defined in "c:\lista.txt"

Any suggestion??

Thanks.