Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] backup nas on windows fd

2009-05-19 10:12:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] backup nas on windows fd
From: Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon AT sonicle DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:57:11 +0200 (CEST)
Thx a lot, all of your considerations and suggestions were very interesting.
Actually, I thought I already changed the service to run as Administrator, but I checked
and it was not...
So I did it, and now it works fine! :)
I don't feel it so unsafe to run it as Administrator instead of local system.

Thanx again,
Gabriele.

Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
Via Felice Cavallotti 16 - 20089, Rozzano - Milano - ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com