Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Make install doesnt move Bat?

2009-05-09 23:12:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Make install doesnt move Bat?
From: Franz Baumgartner <fratotec AT gmail DOT com>
To: RobinBones <rbonin AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 00:07:46 -0300
I had a problem compiling Bacula 2.4.4 BAT on SuSE Enterprise 10.
It turned out that there was a missing key in the SPEC file...
There was no "if ${bat} && %{su10} section .. about line 1764 in the SPEC file
copying the lines from the su102 section to su10 and rebuild the RPMs resolved the problem.

%if %{bat} && %{su10}
cp -p src/qt-console/images/bat_icon.png $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/pixmaps/bat_icon.png
cp -p scripts/bat.desktop.xsu $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/applications/bat.desktop
%endif

Franz