Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Make install doesnt move Bat?

2009-05-09 20:31:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Make install doesnt move Bat?
From: RobinBones <rbonin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 17:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
I have bacula w/ bat compiling on a suse linux system.
make builds the bat binary, but make install doesn't move that file into any
of the folders with a  PATH.

Where should I place these files (baisc linux question really) and what
files need to be moved.
I tried moving just bat to the /usr/sbin folder, but I got a message about
that being a wrapper. I opened up the file in a text area to try and find
what files and folders it is looking for, but that is over my head.

Any help is appreciated.