Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Compile

2009-05-06 07:33:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Compile
From: Anders Trobäck <public AT troback DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:32:42 +0200
Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the check_bacula port for FreeBSD.

Firs of all there is a version issue with check_bacula, it's reporting 'BACULA
CRITICAL - Cannot authenticate to FileDaemon: 2000 OK Hello 1' and I think it's
the 'Hello 1' that are changed in 3.X.

So because of that problem and because of that the main port of Bacula are
updated to 3.0.0 I thought that I should update the check_bacula port too, but
I can't compile it! I get the following error:

--8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
make -C
/usr/ports/net-mgmt/nagios-check_bacula/work/bacula-3.0.0/src/check_bacula
/usr/bin/c++   -c   -I. -I..  -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe check_bacula.c
check_bacula.c: In function 'int docmd(monitoritem*, const char*, char*)':
check_bacula.c:272: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
'char*'
check_bacula.c:284: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
'char*'
check_bacula.c:289: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
'char*'
check_bacula.c:294: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
'char*'
/usr/bin/c++   -c   -I. -I..  -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe authenticate.c
make: don't know how to make ../lib/libbac.a. Stop
*** Error code 2

Idea anyone?

Cheers,
Anders Trobäck