Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ACL and restore

2009-05-05 14:36:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ACL and restore
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 20:29:59 +0200
There's always acl on xfs. It's just standard on it.

So even if bacula try to only restore acl on existing source
you would have such errors.

Be carefull on using window's profile on ext3 without acl and xattrs. One days
or another you will be hit by permissions trouble.

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland