Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange error with Files on Volume / in Catalog after upgrade from 2.4.4 to 3.0.0

2009-05-04 11:35:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange error with Files on Volume / in Catalog after upgrade from 2.4.4 to 3.0.0
From: Christian Gaul <christian.gaul AT otop DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 17:28:31 +0200
Christian Gaul wrote:
> Hello List,
>

> Next i will be trying the btape testsuite again, seeing if something
> changed which i didnt see in the changelog that will force me to use
> some kind of twoeof or somethingorother option.

Hello again,

a couple of hours later the testsuite has run without any errors, then
again the test suite doest work on the database at all, so im not really
surprised...
Ill now start logging the sql querries and digging into the source.

If anyone has an idea or needs more information please do not hesitate
to ask.

Thanks for your time