Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] What flags a file to be backed up ?

2009-05-04 05:42:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] What flags a file to be backed up ?
From: Jacques Botha <jacquesb AT fnb.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 11:23:33 +0200
Hi All

If I have a file, the file size, content, and checksum does not change
from yesterday to today, _but_ the file system permissions change, does
it get flagged to be backed up ?

--
Jacques Botha

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer AT fnb.co DOT za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.