Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 38

2009-04-30 01:08:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 38
From: digithead <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:34:09 -0400
This is INCORRECT information. If you only change the "version" in the table,
the backup will STILL fale to insert data into the tables because the tabel
STRUCTURE is wrong.

I've been banging on this problem for days now and have gone so far as to
completely uninstall Bacula (Win32), reinstall it from scratch and still it
will NOT talk to the database due to a version issue.

The sql scripts included with the distribution are useless because they create
the tables for the OLD version of Bacula, NOT the new. NO idea why they're
included with the installer. Perhaps someone just thought it would a good joke.

I'm still digging trying to find the documentation on just how to CORRECTLY
setup the tables.