Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-sd configuration reload

2009-04-28 01:39:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-sd configuration reload
From: Амиров Дмитрий <d.amirov AT it-cooperation DOT ru>
To: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:34:16 +0600
Oh, i don't know how to do this too.
But i think that we can get another way.
I think that it possible to write script which will look for director
activity and when all jobs are finished, then SD must be restarted.

I saw some init scripts for bacula from ALT Linux and they use HUP
signal for reloading. This is error or bacula-sd from ALT Linux was patched.

--
С Уважением,
Дмитрий Амиров