Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] kerberos or other authentication?

2009-04-23 06:25:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] kerberos or other authentication?
From: zhangweiwu AT realss DOT com
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:47:00 +0800
Hello.

I am completely new to the project and wonder if we choose bacula can we
re-use our existing kerberos authentication in our office? We have
mobile users moving around and offices located in various places all
authenticating through kerberos to use services like NFS, would be great
if bacula support some authentication methods.

Thanks.

--
Real Softservice

Baiyan Building Unit 406B