Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring an Exchange storage group.

2009-04-22 21:13:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restoring an Exchange storage group.
From: "Tyler Seaton" <TylerS AT ABCLegal DOT com>
To: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:54:35 -0700
Thanks again for your assistance James and sorry for the delay in my
reply.

As suggested, I made a backup of my test exchange and then tested a
restore to the same test server. Low and behold, it worked (Huzzah!).

This leaves me with one more question (always more questions...):

Based on your response below, were you saying that you wanted to make
sure that my configuration was correct before looking to deep? Or were
you saying that you needed more time, in general, to make sure the
Exchange plug-in works before working to add the functionality of a
restore scenario like the one which initially prompted my post (backup
server A restore to client B). That sort of restore capability would be
fantastic, but I understand if this is not a high priority or something
I should expect with the plugin.

If there is any additional testing, or something I can do to provide you
with more information please let me know.

Tyler