Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Canceling jobs in 3.0.0 results in "Terminated with error"

2009-04-22 19:15:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Canceling jobs in 3.0.0 results in "Terminated with error"
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:07:49 -0700
Hello everyone.

I recently upgrade from 2.4.4 to 3.0.0.  Everything went very smoothly
and the new version is running at least as well as the previous.

Once peculiar thing I've noticed is that if I cancel a job, rather than
the job being set to a "Canceled by user" state, it winds up being set
to "Terminated with error".

Anyone else notice this and/or have ideas why this might be happening?

thanks!
Stephen