Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] is there a way to run full jobs on one sd, but run virtual full jobs or copy jobs on another sd?

2009-04-22 16:48:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] is there a way to run full jobs on one sd, but run virtual full jobs or copy jobs on another sd?
From: "mzheng" <mzheng AT uchicago DOT edu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:29:32 -0500

Hi all,

I am playing with the virtual full and copy job options and I have a question to ask: both ran fine with storages on the same SD (storage daemon).  That is if I am running normal backup jobs on host A, I can run a virtual full job or copy job on the same host A.  My question is, is it possible to run normal backup jobs on host A, but run its copy job on host B, which is physically a different machine?  Essentially I want a back up of the backups at a different location.

Thanks!