Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Make waiting job continue

2009-04-22 16:11:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Make waiting job continue
From: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:03:46 +0200
Hello,

22.04.2009 11:05, Marek Simon wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a Job waiting for a appendable media. I purged and recycled some
> media, but Job is still waiting. Sometimes it continues after long
> waiting, but usualy I need to cancel it and run it manualy. Is there
> some possibility how to make the Job continue?

Usually, you only need to mount the storage device it's waiting for.
Sometimes, you need to try the mount twice or explicitly unmount and
mount.

If that does not work for you, we'd need more detailed information -
console output for 'sta dir', 'sta sd', and possibly the job report.

Arno

> Marek

Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann