Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Rif: Re: FileID greater then 4.2 billion on rev. 2.4.4

2009-04-22 04:14:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Rif: Re: FileID greater then 4.2 billion on rev. 2.4.4
From: Ferdinando Pasqualetti <fpasqual AT ccci DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:10:53 +0200

Many thanks to Arno and Kevin for thier help.
I decided to save the current 2.4.4 environment and upgrade to 3.0.0. If it is necessary to modify the DB and patch the code I think the risks are of the same kind as installing the new rev, wich is in any case a production rev.
Too bad I have to use the tarball version, the RPM version are not yet ready, even in source format.
Thanks again,

Ferdinando Pasqualetti
G.T.Dati srl
Tel. 0557310862 - 3356172731 - Fax 055720143