Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tape problems after updating to version 3.0.0

2009-04-21 14:34:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tape problems after updating to version 3.0.0
From: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:27:45 +0100

> Ok...
>
> I updated the VolStatus to append. DId that. All seems well.

> Now when a job is rerun, things break again.
>
> Does this mean I have to change the tape?

That becomes more likely if you make changes to the catalog and run more jobs
without finding the cause of the initial problem.  You need to find out why it
broke before trying to fix it.

Did you change the SD configuration at all during the upgrade?

Does the SD's setting for TWO EOF match the drive's settings reported by mt
geteotmodel?

__Martin